Monday, June 17, 2013

Wigglebugs in the Rocky Mountains

Hi all! Yes, you are in the right place. This is the blog for Wigglebug Photography. While I am usually a child and family photographer in DeKalb, IL and surrounding area this week I have a new perspective. Right now all the Wigglebugs are on vacation in the Rocky Mountains!

 I will be sharing a few family shots as well as the landscape shots I have taken. Today I went on an amazing photo safari with Jared of Yellow Wood Guiding. I was a little out of my element to say the least. Jared was very patient with me as we were setting up shots in the meadow and up on the tundra. I still can not believe I got to touch the snow on the white caps of the Rocky Mountains!

The wide open spaces were a little overwhelming but majestic.  I can not believe how much I learned today. I can not wait to take my boys back to these spots for hiking and more pictures :-) Enjoy these landscape images and check back as I will be posting more as the week goes on.

1 comments:

Ginny Marie said...

Beautiful photos! What a neat experience! We stayed in Estes Park a few years ago and loved it. I love your new blog design, too!

Post a Comment

 
© Wigglebug Photography