Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Canvas or Gallery Wrap Groupings for Display by : Wigglebug Photography DeKalb, IL Children and Family Photographer

One of my favorite things about my photography business is the "in-person" ordering service I provide. Clients are often overwhelmed by their images and all the choices of products that I offer. Most of the time clients want ALL their images on a digital download. This is great! But, we all want to display our images in our home as well. This is where it can get complicated.  I will walk you though the process of ordering your prints, albums, and canvases or "Gallery Wraps". Here are some suggestions on how you can display your personal art work.  Remember, there is a 25% discount on all "Suggested Groupings" when ordered together.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Wigglebug Photography