Sunday, March 9, 2014

Newborn Photographer in Malta, IL: Wonderful Sibling session


Well, to say I had my hands full at this session is an understatement! Newborns take a lot of time and attention but this newborn had a big brother that is only 20 months old. Before this session I reached out to my photography friends to see if they had any advice for shooting a session with a newborn and a young toddler. Their advice "Good LUCK"! Fourtunatly for me Mr. J is a sweet pea and he loved my  "assistant" Maggie. Maggie is my 12 year old beagle/brittany spaniel mix.  As you can see the session went better than I could have hoped. 


The second half of this session we focused on baby C. He was a good sleeper and was easy to work with. I am also pretty excited about the little gray wrap he is wearing. That's right, the wrap. Why would I be excited about a wrap? Well, first I love all newborn stuff, but this one I knitted myself! This was the first session that I used it for. I could not have asked for a better model.


Hope you enjoy the photos as much as I enjoyed taking them. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Wigglebug Photography