Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Rockford, IL Newborn Session, Lifestyle modern portraits

It is no secret that I love newborn sessions. This session, in Rockford, IL was no exception. I was thrilled when I saw the W family's beautiful home. The natural light was beautiful, especially with all the snow outside acting as a giant reflector. This session was double good because we were able to capture these warm, personal , "lifestyle" images along with the modern, posed newborn portraits.

Little Miss C. was a dream to work with, as you can see from these images. I even got to use some of my new props.

I am already looking forward to her 3 months session which will be here before we know it.

Rockford IL newborn portraits

Rockford IL newborn photos

Rockford IL baby photographer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Wigglebug Photography