Saturday, January 4, 2014

Outdoor Winter Photos by DeKalb, Sycamore IL photographer : Wigglebug Photography

New Year's Resolutions, do you make them? I always do. This year I have several but my #1 resolution or goal is to take more photos of my own boys. 

The winter's here in Northern Illinois can be really nasty. I am sure you have heard the predictions about the brutal cold we are supposed to get on Monday. I used to get so annoyed with winter until I discovered all the wonder opportunities for beautiful, unique photos. Now I look forward to snow like a child looks forward to visiting a candy store. 

Check out this mini session with my own Wigglebugs. It was pretty mild out yesterday, with no wind so we ran outside to grab a few shots. Fortunately, this session takes place in my backyard, so we were able to run in and out really quick. 

I hope you enjoy these magical winter photos. My boys enjoyed modeling for them. Hudson especially enjoyed this session when I told him he could throw snow at mommy. Thank goodness for my zoom lens! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Wigglebug Photography