Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Summer themed photo session in DeKalb Sycamore, IL area





This Summer Wigglebug Photography put together our first official mini session for V.I. P. Clients. A lot of thought and planning went in to our "Lemonade Stand" themed shoot. Our friend Diane from D.K.Designs built this amazing lemonade stand. Mackenzie, our assistant did a great job putting together the bunting flags and buying extra lemons. We bought all the lemons from one of our local grocery stores! We used my favorite blue chair and some other props that we have used it the past. I am just thrilled at how it turned out. I think my favorite part of the shoot turned out to be these amazing models :-) I just can not get over how their sweet smiles and bright heads of hair brought these images together. We shot this session right here at the Wigglebug outdoor studio in the Dekalb, Sycamore area.  If you are interested in being a part of these themed mini session please contact me, Tricia at wigglebugphotography@mail.com. We have a session planned for Fall and Christmas time but they are only open to V.I.P Clients. Want to be a V.I.P? give me a shout out and I can give you the details. Thanks again to the S family for supplying the beautiful faces. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Wigglebug Photography